Although we scanned the whole reforestation landscape for the best tree planting programs with the highest standards, we maybe haven’t yet come across this stellar program you may know about. We appreciate your help and look forward to a hint, simply drop us a line and send a link to email@example.com. Since we want to be able to carefully monitor all our current and future projects and make sure we use our funds as efficiently as possible, we may not be able to increase the number of projects we support at the moment. So please don’t be disappointed if we can’t support your program or send an immediate reply, but rest assured that we will carefully look into your suggestions and get in touch with you if we should need further information.
Articles in this section
- How, where and why does Ecosia plant trees?
- What kinds of trees are planted in Burkina Faso?
- What kinds of trees are planted in Madagascar?
- What kinds of trees are planted in Tanzania?
- What kinds of trees are planted in Indonesia?
- What kinds of trees are planted in Peru?
- Can I submit a tree-planting project I think Ecosia should support?
- Can I choose which project I’d like to support with my trees?
- How does Ecosia decide how much money to give to each tree-planting project?
- Why do you plant trees instead of supporting a different cause?