No. There was a time before flat screens and laptops when large desktop monitors required slightly less energy to display the color black, as opposed to other colors like green or white. This is no longer the case with modern LCD technology.
Articles in this section
- What is Ecosia Travel?
- How does Ecosia guide you to greener search results?
- How does the personal counter work?
- Ecosia login feature (Beta)
- How can I add Ecosia to my desktop?
- How do search engines work?
- Where do Ecosia's search results come from?
- What are Ecosia's main features and advantages?
- What are "personalized search results"?
- Is Ecosia's search partner, Bing, CO2-neutral?